Health & Safety Protocols
The Center remains committed to the health and safety of our merchants, employees, vendors, and guests. We will continue to implement enhanced cleaning and sanitize high-touch areas
A Message Regarding Covid-19
The health and safety of our guests, retailers, and employees is our top priority. We are closely following the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control to ensure that our guests, tenants, and staff remain safe and healthy.
Currently, our hours of operation remain the same, but this is a very fluid situation that we will continue to monitor and make decisions in real-time as needed. Operating hours by store and restaurants may vary, please check directly with stores for details.
What we’re doing:
- We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning, focusing on high-volume touchpoints.
- We will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and/or local public health authorities.
We understand that this is a challenging time, and we thank you for your patience as we navigate this evolving situation together.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others
The most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control’s website can be obtained here.